But that doesn't mean I haven't been busy!
In fact, I finally finished my little handmade ball jointed goblin. Take a look!
Unfortunately these were taken on my old camera so they're not the most brilliant photos, but I just wanted to get a couple of snaps up. And I was chuffed that I finally finished him!
On my Doll Making page you can see the beginnings of the process, which followed the Ryo Yoshida method, using LaDoll Premix. Once I'd done a lot of sanding I applied a waterproofing agent to seal the paper clay and then painted in acrylic on top. The body blushing was done using pastels and then all the pieces were sprayed using a Matt Varnish. Then all was strung together using elastic and Voila! - a cheeky, lil green gobbo is born.
Now all he needs is a sweet little outfit.
He is going to be a little friend for my new BJD - DollZone Kimi - who I got for my birthday last month, and who I'll be posting pictures of very soon!!