Fox Girl work in progress pics part 2

Since I spray-painted her face and body, fox-girl needed a face-up - some blushing and painting to bring out her features. 

I was aiming for an arctic fox look (like these adorable little fluffballs on the right), hence the creamy-beige base coat, and I just wanted to do some very light shading hinting at some fur using light feathery brushstrokes.

I used a combination of artist's chalk pastels, Citadel and Golden Fluid Acrylic and artist's colour pencils.

And this is the result! Next I'll be modifying a Liv wig so that she can wear it with her ears poking out...
 
 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doll Boot Making Tutorial

Nier: Automata - All the 2B Dolls and Figures I Can Find

Nier: Automata - Dollfie Is Making A 9S Doll As Well!